Thursday, May 17, 2012

May days

The month of May is always full of celebrations for me. This year I celebrated my 35th birthday and my 6th wedding anniversary...and it also was the first Mothers day without Bella.
Bella is on my mind every single minute of the day. I just watched the video I posted of her, and I was overwhelmed with emotion. To hear her voice and see her brings on the most indescribable pain. Like some one is literally tearing my heart out of my chest. My precious baby is gone. How does one move on from that.
I have been lucky enough to have such wonderful in laws and extended in laws. They sent us to Denver and watched my kids and dog so we could go there to be with Dennis' sister Erica, to watch her graduate law school. 
It was such an amazing time. Very much needed time away. And it was so beautiful and peaceful out there. Sunday morning was difficult....I am not whole as a mother. I held my emotions pretty well, but inside, the pain was immense. I was distracted enough the rest of the day with all the beautiful sights and food. The mountains, the wild life...and most of all the company. I spent my mothers day and my anniversary hiking in the Rocky mountain national park with a view of snow capped mountains in the distance. We even went higher up and I was able to see snow! It was one of the best times of my life. I think I gained about 10 pounds from all the amazing food we ate, but I don't care! Love, Love Loved it!




No comments:

Post a Comment